At Universal Search Group (USG) we are committed to providing a quality service in a manner that ensures a safe and healthy workplace for our employees and minimises our potential impact on the environment.
We will operate in compliance with all relevant environmental legislation, and we will strive to use pollution prevention and environmental best practices in all we do.
- Integrate the consideration of environmental concerns and impacts into all our decision making and activities
- Promote environmental awareness among our employees and encourage them to work in an environmentally responsible manner
- Train, educate and inform our employees about environmental issues that may affect their work
- Reduce waste through re-use and recycling and by purchasing recycled, recyclable, or re-furbished products and materials where these alternatives are available, economical, and suitable
- Promote efficient use of materials and resources throughout our facility including water, electricity, raw materials, and other resources, particularly those that are not renewable.
- Purchase and use environmentally responsible products accordingly
- Where required by legislation or where significant health, safety or environmental hazards exist, develop, and maintain
- Communicate our environmental commitment to clients, customers and the public and encourage them to support it.
Strive to continually improve our environmental performance and minimise the social impact. Our policy will be reviewed annually unless new legislation is introduced that needs to be updated in the policy.